Attention California LCSW, LPCC, LMFT, and LEP: In conformance with the new BBS regulations pertaining to expiration of current BBS CE Provider numbers, CEU By Net's CE Provider number (#4123) expired September 30, 2015.
After September 30, 2015, CEU By Net is approved to provide CE services to BBS licensees through our NBCC ACEP Certification #6338. NBCC is a 'BBS Board-Recognized Approval Agency' for the provision of CE to California BBS Licensees. You are therefore secure in purchasing an Annual Subscription from CEU By Net!
This NBCC policy will NOT affect California AOD Counselors OR other California licensees whose board does not utilize NBCC's criteria for awarding of Credit Hours.
The new NBCC policy concerning 'how to determine CE Hours' did not affect the number of Credit Hours (CEUs or Contact Hours) which were earned by BBS Licensees through CEU By Net UNTIL October 1, 2015, when our BBS license expired.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AOD: We are now an Approved CE Provider for California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP - # OS-18-288-0320) We are also approved per California state statute to provide CE for California AOD Counselors.
'Laws and Ethics' courses. Course 2D and Ethics Course 4D and Course 3C and Ethics Course 3D and Ethics 4B. These courses are NOT the same as the Jurisprudence and Ethics requirement required prior to licensure. They will cover the six credits required at each re-licensure, in the area of 'laws and ethics'.
Multiple ALCOHOL AND DRUG (Addiction) courses - ALL online with instant certificates. In addition to our BBS, NBCC, EACC and other certifications, these courses are pre-approved by
- NAADAC because we are a licensed CE provider for Texas Association of Addiction Professionals (a pre-approved NAADAC CE Provider).
- IC&RC because we are a licensed CE provider for Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals (an IC&RC Member Board). All branches of the US Military and the Federal DOT accept these courses based upon our IC&RC pre-approval.
TRAUMA Intervention Course - Course 6A - 'Mental Health Response to Mass Violence and Terrorism: A Training Manual'.
VETERANS and Battle Zone Trauma. We offer two 'companion' Courses 5K and 5L which focus upon specific approaches to working effectively with Iraq and Afghanistan VETERANS with PTSD, TBI, SUDs, and anxiety disorders - and their families. Learn why 'coming home' is the hardest part of the war, in Courses 5K and 5L. Learn what to do AND what not to do. It's not the same as working with members of the general public who have these issues.
FOR ALCOHOL AND DRUG COUNSELORS. Per the current California Statute at Section 13055, CEU By Net qualifies as an acceptable source of Continuing Education.
However, we are now also an approved provider of Addiction Continuing Education for the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP - # OS-18-288-0320).
We offer TAP 21 curricula, including services to aging individuals and those with co-occurring disorders (e.g., alcoholism and mental illness); individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder [PTSD]); individuals with disabilities; diverse populations; individuals with cultural differences, HIV, etc..
We offer a broad array of Substance Abuse and Addiction topics including TAP 21 courses and courses pertaining to all of the topics delineated in the above paragraph.
- Specifically, CEU By Net offers courses which include but are not limited to the following:
- HIV-AIDS patients with personality disorders;
- Children, adolescents, and adults with dual diagnosis;
- Adolescents and families with HIV/AIDS;
- Couples with under-the-radar problem drinking issues which result in domestic violence, chronic anger, employment issues, marital discord, emotional damage to children, divorce, etc.;
- Anger management treatment for groups in which individuals have SUDs and mental health issues;
- Working with LGBTQ children, adolescents, and their families, including the prohibition of Conversion Therapy with LGBTQ youth;
- Intensive AOD Outpatient Treatment;
- Working with persons with AIDS in need of Advance Directives counseling;
- Working with aging individuals with serious behavioral and cognitive disorders;
- Working with WAR ZONE VETERANS with PTSD, TBI, and AOD issues;
We are a Licensed CE Provider for Texas Association of Addiction Professionals (TAAP - a Pre-Approved CE Provider for NAADAC) and for Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals (TCBAP - an IC&RC Member Board).
IC&RC accepts all CE programs and credits provided through its Member Boards - including the courses provided by CEU by Net for TCBAP.
TAAP CE programs are automatically approved by NAADAC.
CE Programs provided by IC&RC Member Boards - including the courses provided by CEU By Net for TCBAP - are accepted by all branches of the US Military and the the US Department of Transportation for SAPs.
All content on this site is Copyright (c) 2006-2017 by Pendragon Associates and/or CEU by Net