NO MATTER WHICH browser you are using, you can still view our web pages.
If the page layout bothers you, you may wish to adjust your browser settings, using the SIMPLE STEPS that Firefox-Mozilla, Netscape, and Opera have developed for their users, to view web pages created in other browsers.
If you're using Netscape as your browser . . .
click Netscape's ' Site Control' setting.
1. Click TOOLS on the bar at the top of your NETSCAPE internet screen
2. Click OPTIONS
3. Click SITE CONTROLS
CLICK ON 'INTERNET EXPLORER' or 'Microsoft Edge' at the bottom right corner of the Site Controls screen, where it says 'Rendering Engine'. Web pages will now be displayed correctly while using Netscape.
- Click TOOLS on the bar at the top of your OPERA internet screen
- Click APPEARANCE
- Click BUTTONS Click PREFERENCES
- Be sure that your Opera settings appear like this - noting that it says "Identify as Internet Explorer" on the drop-down menu near the bottom. You can change this back any time you like.
If you're using Firefox-Mozilla as your browser . . .
just add Firefox's clickable 'IE Tab' or Microsoft Edge to your toolbar!
- FIREFOX has provided a quick solution to this browser issue . . .
Firefox-Mozilla INCLUDES AN 'IE TAB' AS A TOOLBAR ADD-IN, available directly from Firefox's website. Once you have downloaded the IE TAB from the link above, you can view our web pages displayed in IE with just one click of the IE TAB at the top of your Firefox tool bar! Then you can switch back to a Firefox layout if you choose with just one click.
All content on this site is Copyright (c) 2006-2019 by Pendragon Associates, CEU by Net
All content on this site is Copyright (c) 2006-2020 by Pendragon Associates and/or CEU by Net