The Wisconsin Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling and Social Work Examining Board has established rules for CE for Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists. The entire code appears to have been significantly updated, clarified and republished in February 2015, Number 710, in Chapter MPSW 19, seen here at this URL:
The statute now reads:
MPSW 19.03 Approved continuing education.
(1) Continuing education programs, if relevant to the professional practice of marriage and family therapy, professional counseling, or social work, are approved as follows:
(a) Any continuing education program approved, sponsored, provided, endorsed, or authorized by:
1. American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy(AAMFT) or affiliated divisions.
2. Wisconsin Association for Marriage and Family Therapy(WAMFT).
3. National Rehabilitation Counseling Association (NRCA).
4. American Rehabilitation Counseling Association(ARCA).
5. Wisconsin Rehabilitation Counseling Association(WRCA).
6. National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC).
7. American Counseling Association (ACA).
8. Wisconsin Counseling Association (WCA).
9. National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC).
10. Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification(CRCC).
11. Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
12. National Association of Social Workers (NASW) or affiliated chapters.
13. Association of Baccalaureate Program Directors (BPD).
14. Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
15. National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling(NAADAC) or affiliated divisions.
All content on this site is Copyright (c) 2006-2017 by Pendragon Associates and/or CEU by Net